The 7th annual The Dude’s Homebrew Competition presented by Resurgence Brewing Co is coming to Resurgence on August 14th, 2021! In this unique fundraiser, homebrewers donate their beers while cancer-haters donate their money and tastebuds, with all proceeds benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Purchase Tickets
Here’s what’s happening:
- Taste 25 or more delicious, fresh, local homebrews. (Special thanks to the Niagara Association of Homebrewers and Sultans of Swig for their contributions!)
- For a $30 donation to The Dude Hates Cancer, you can serve as a guest judge at the event, meaning you can sample all of the homebrews and cast votes for the “Peoples’ Choice” best beer.
- Certified beer judges will also judge the beers in the competition.
- The brewer of the winning beer, as decided by a combined score of public voting and judges ratings, will get to brew a barrel of their beer at Resurgence Brewing Co!
- All proceeds from the event go to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and their mission to cure cancer.
Saturday, August 14th, 2021
Resurgence Brewing Co.
55 Chicago Street
Buffalo, NY 14204
For a $30 donation to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, anyone 21-years or older can sample the beers and vote for their favorites.